Pulborough, West Sussex

This page and the others listed on the left feature hot air balloon rides over West Sussex. As views of countryside and farmland can look similar across the UK each of these pages include an aerial view of part of the specific location mentioned. Locals may recognise road layouts and landmarks.

Pulborough is a West Sussex village located on the eastern edge of the beautiful South Downs at the junction of the A29 (northeast – southwest) and the A283 (northwest – southeast). Visitor attractions in the Pulborough area include the nearby RSPB nature reserve, Parham (stately home, at Storrington), Nutbourne Vineyards, and several golf courses.
Other places surrounding and in the immediate vicinity of Pulborough include Lower Horncroft, Coldwaltham, Greatham, Hardham, Marehill, West Chiltington, Nutbourne, Broomershill, Codmorehill and Stopham.

Passengers can choose the location of their flight after purchasing a voucher accepted for flights all over the UK. Prices depend on number of passengers - more passengers cost less per person.

Click here for details from a reputable national provider.

Book a Hot Air Balloon Flight over West Sussex, or elsewhere in the UK.

Use the controls in the top-left of the image above to zoom in or out and to "move" over this part of West Sussex and view the ground as if from a hot air balloon flight in summer. Alternatively, steer with your mouse by holding down the left mouse button and moving your mouse across the scene. The buttons in the top-right of the image above enable you to switch between the aerial view (default), a road-map view, and a combination "hybrid" of the two - that is an aerial view with the road names added over the scene.


Check before Booking

Have you heard of the company before ?

How long have they been operating ?

How flexible is the ticket ?

Are you restricted to one small area of the UK ... or can you choose from sites Nationwide ?

For how many years has your pilot been flying commercially ?

... Have a safe flight !


Can I fly from all these places ? : What is a "Balloon Glow" : Ballooning in USA : Terms